Opti-Myst® Linear Multi-Colored Electric Firebox | Dimplex
Where quality and creativity meet, the new Opti-myst® Linear combines leading flame technology, the popular linear style, exclusive customization, and modern controls. The patented Dimplex Opti-myst® technology creates a unique 3D flame and smoke effect. The water vapor flame and sound of a natural wood fire create a realistic wood-burning fireplace experience. Users can customize the flame and color effects to suit their personal tastes and enjoy operating their modern fireplace using Bluetooth® technology on a convenient smartphone app.
- Revolutionary ultrasonic technology produces a fine mist that creates the illusion of flames and smoke
- The Comfort$aver® heating system is a safe, concealed ceramic heater that can warm up to 1,000 sq ft and offers 11% energy savings
- Choose between a traditional natural amber flame or go contemporary with a variety of brilliant color themes, cycle through a range of colors using the custom mode freezing on the hue of your choice
- Built-in touch controls include settings and temperature displays that are hidden when not in use; integrated self-diagnostics reduce trouble shooting time and improve service and lead times for components
- Enjoy a more complete sensory experience with the sound of natural, crackling wood fire
- Built-in timer can be set for 30 minutes to 8 hours
- Control the flames, heater and sound with the touch of a button or simply operate the fireplace using our convenient, smartphone app
- A zero-clearance design and slim 11-½" depth allows for air flow and creates an efficient, worry-free installation
- The most sustainable fireplace option - zero emissions and 100% efficient
SpecificationsFuel Type/ Power Source: Electric
Product Depth/Length (in): 11.94
Product Width (in): Depends
Product Height (in): 9.63
Product Weight (lb): 52.5
Warranty: 2 Yr Limited
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.