Modern Flames Redstone Traditional Electric Fireplace
A lot of rooms are already well-designed, but sometimes freshening up its look would be nice, especially when the decors are so old. An easy way to do this would be to enhance the focal point of your space, which is often a fireplace. However, using traditional or gas fireplaces involves many chores and is difficult to install. If you have an old fireplace or an existing opening, then you're in luck! The Redstone is a modern fireplace insert that has a classic look without the drawbacks of a traditional model.
Featuring Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology to independently control the flame, ember bed, and downlight colors, thermostat, remote, and timer, this fireplace is perfect for adding style, warmth, and ambiance to any room. This fireplace comes with two trims. Designed for easy installation, just slide it in an existing zero clearance fireplace, and add the trim for a perfect finish. It can also be installed on any wall with a 10-inch depth. Installing this fireplace can be a DIY job.
Modern Flames' Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology is a better version of their realistic award-winning flame technology. This new technology allows independent control of the flame and ember bed colors allowing more colors and more vibrant flames. A tall viewing area with a colorful display, combined with log and glass media makes this fireplace a stunning wall accent.
Redstone can easily heat up a small room or provide supplementary heat to a large room. At its highest setting, it is capable of producing 5,000 BTUs of heat, which is good enough to heat a room up to 400 square feet. Or, set it to a particular temperature from 68 to 88 °F using the touch control panel or remote included with the fireplace.
Upgrade your existing wood-burning fireplace and experience living in a much more beautiful residential or commercial space. Buy it now and we'll give you free shipping on top of an awesome deal!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Remote Control, Glass Media, Log Set, Trim Kits, and User's Manual
- Safe - An electric fireplace is a safer and cleaner alternative to gas fireplaces
- Customizations - Can be Built-In or have a Clean Face Installation to fit your decor
- TV Above - Emits no heat upwards, so it can be installed beneath a TV
- Ventless Design - No venting requirement makes it easier to install
- flame Colors - Has 10 Flame Color Options to set the mood
- Ember Bed colors - Has 10 Ember Bed Color Options for even better aesthetics
- Technology - Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology Independently Controlled Flame & Ember Bed to allow you to experiment with numerous colors
- Color Options - 10 Down Light Color Options beautifully illuminates the logs and crystals
- energy Saving - Low Energy LED Flame Technology saves electricity
- Adjust Flame - Variable Flame and Heat with Thermostat automatically adjusts the heat output according to the room temperature
- Year-Round Operation - Flame operates with or without the heater to enjoy its beautiful display all year
- Timer - Sleep Timer can be set from 30 mins. to 8 hours, so it shuts off on its own
- Heat Settings - With 2 Heat Settings, 1465 W on High and 750 W on Low setting, to provide better comfort
- Included Media - Includes Clear Crystal Media, Log Set, and a Finish Trim Kit
- Included Remote - Comes with a sleek remote to easily control the fireplace features
- Controls - Touch Button Controls for added accessibility
- DIY - Simplifies installation with easy Do it Yourself Instructions
- Ultra Quiet - Approximately 40 Decibels
- Heating - Heats 400 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- Plug-In - Plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- Breaker Required - Dedicated 15 Amps (or higher) breaker required
Whats in the Box?
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Glass Media - 1 bag
- Log Set - 1 set
- Trim Kit - 2 sets
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 26" - 18 1/2" H x 22 3/4" W x 9 7/8" D
- 30" - 18 1/2" H x 29 1/4" W x 9 7/8" D
- 36" - 24" H x 33 3/4" W x 9 7/8" D
- 42" - 27" H x 39 3/4" W x 9 7/8" D
- 54" - 33" H x 52" W x 9 7/8" D
- UL Listed
- 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
Click Here: Operation and Installation
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.