Modern Flames Orion Multi Heliovision Smart Electric Fireplace
And searching for an electric fireplace high is drawn to the Modern Flames multi. This product checks every box from the clean aesthetic looks to the ultra powerful electric heater. It is versatile incredibly easy to install. Atlas fireplaces made it a flawless transaction. Malachi was always there to answer any and all questions big or small difficult or simple. His professionalism and attention to detail was spot on. Living on the East Coast ordering a product from a vendor in Texas Atlas fireplaces might as well have been in my hometown. I highly recommend atlas fireplaces. You will not be disappointed.
They have a repeat customer in May thank you atlas fireplaces!
The Orion Multi Heliovision Smart Fireplace is the perfect ambience fireplace for your home! Combining the realistic flames of a fuel or wood-burning fireplace and the simplicity and style of a contemporary one.
You may feel torn between the modern features of ventless fireplaces and the beauty of wood-burning fires, but you can have both!
The Orion Slim captures the look of a real fire with multi-dimensional flames to provide the most authentic fireside experience. HELIOVISION™ Flame Technology offers a consistent view from any angle, unlike 2D Flames.
How would you picture a cozy fire? Whether it's a campfire or a fire pit, get that aesthetic with 3 flame styles. Hybrid Style features strong, vibrant flames. Wood Style resembles a wood-burning fire with sparks. And lastly, a Gas Look similar to gas burners. With 9 flame color options and multicolor ember bed lighting, create the perfect atmosphere that fits your mood.
Relax as it plays ambient crackling sounds and maintains the desired temperature. Easily access the settings with touch controls, a remote control, and Wi-Fi controls on the Modern Flames app.
Extend idle time in the warm ambiance of this ultra-realistic fireplace. With our free shipping offer, you can't get a better deal anywhere else. Buy now!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace Assembly, Hardware Kit, Remote Control, Wall Mount Bracket, Crushed Glass, Driftwood Logs, and User's Manual
- Easy Installation - Slide-In Installation 6” Wall or Wall Mounted
- Flush View - Slide-In Clean Face Design
- Ultra-Realistic Flames and Crackle - Features NEW HELIOVISION™ Flame Technology
- Viewing - 18″ High Viewing Area and 5" Deep Ember Bed
- Customization - 3 Flame Patterns – 6 Flame Colors
- Flame Speed - Adjustable Flame Speed
- Ambient Sounds - Ambient Crackling Sound
- More Customization - Multi-Color Ember Bed and Multi-Color Downlighting
- 3-Dimensional Viewing - Multi-Dimensional Flame Appearance
- Automatic Updates - Future Flame Style Updates
- Heating - 5,000 to 10,000 BTU Heater
- Saves Money - Energy Efficient Electric Fireplace
- Warm House Cool Walls - High Efficiency PTC Ceramic Heater
- Phone Controlled - WiFi Controlled via Modern Flames App
Whats in the Box?
- Electric Fireplace Assembly - 1 set
- Hardware Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Wall Mount Bracket - 1 pc.
- Crushed Glass - 1 bag
- Driftwood Logs - 1 set
- Drywall Stop - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
- Overall Dimensions:
- 52" Long: 24.31" H x 51.50" W x 9.56" D
- 60" Long: 24.31" H x 60" W x 9.56" D
- 76" Long: 24.31" H x 76" W x 9.56" D
- 100" Long: 24.31" H x 100" W x 9.56" D
- Fully Recessed Framing Dimensions:
- 52" Long: 24.75" H x 51" W x 9" D
- 60" Long: 24.75" H x 59.50" W x 9" D
- 76" Long: 24.75" H x 75" W x 9" D
- 100" Long: 24.75" H x 99" W x 9" D
- Partially Recessed Framing Dimensions:
- 52" Long: 24.56" H x 50.94" W x 2.63" D
- 60" Long: 24.56" H x 59.44" W x 2.63" D
- 76" Long: 24.56" H x 75.22" W x 2.63" D
- 100" Long: 24.56" H x 98.94" W x 2.63" D
- Viewing Area:
- 52" Long: 18.44" H x 50.12" W
- 60" Long: 18.44" H x 58.63" W
- 76" Long: 18.44" H x 74.53" W
- 100" Long: 18.44" H x 98.22" W
- CSA Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.