American Fyre Designs Mariposa Outdoor Gas Fireplace 073-xx-x-xx-xxC
American Fyre Designs Mariposa Outdoor Gas Fireplace combines a classic look with a smooth, contemporary style - sure to be the center of any outdoor patio space. Built from a high quality glass-fiber reinforced concrete, this fireplace is resistant to high temperatures and is specifically designed for long lasting durability. True to the AFD commitment to personalizing the ultimate fireplace, the Mariposa features (4) finish options that display the exquisite masonry work. From there, choose the Vented or Vent-Free options - each features its own unique log set, and then choose between (7) unique hearth options to customize the base of the fireplace.
For ease in installation, this unit allows you to specify gas type (natural gas or propane), where the gas source is located, and allows a recessed option for custom finishing - all just so you can achieve the look that you desire. What's more, the Mariposa features optional accessories like the unique iron Scroll Screen, the Screen Protector Plate, and the Rain Vent Cap to increase the versatility and appeal of the fireplace. With each hand-picked option, the Mariposa outdoor gas fireplace from American Fyre Designs offers a truly unique and personal product that will shine as the focal point of your patio paradise for many years to come.
- Venting Option - This unit can be configured for a Vented or Vent-Free design
- Hearth Style - Choose from (5) different hearth configurations to customize the base of your fireplace
- Recess Option - The Recess options allow for custom stone or finishing material to finish the unit, select Not-Recessed for standard applications
- Finish Options - Choose from (4) color finish options: Cafe Blanco, Sedona, Black Lava, and Smoke
- Valve/Gas Locations - Choose Left or Right key valve placement, and Back or Underneath entry to accommodate your gas source
- Log Set Configuration - Choose No Log Set if you're purchasing a log set and burner separate, or Natural Gas/Propane Log Set to suite your application
- GFRC Construction - Glass fiber reinforced concrete material ensures a durable product
- Heavy Textured Finish - Premium heavy textured finishes offer an outdoor elegance to enhance your backyard
- Customizable Options - Several design options allow you to customize the perfect fireplace
- Decorative Log Set - Includes a 18" Charred Oak log set for the Vented option, and 18" Charred Frontier Oak log set for the Vent-Free
- Vented or Vent-Free - Vented G45 18" burner rated for 90,000 BTU and Vent-Free G10 18" burner rated for 37,000 BTU
- Firebox Liner - Includes (4) herringbone firebox liners for a decorative finish
Operation and installation: Click Here
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.