American Fyre Designs | Crushed Glass 1/4", 7 Colors, 5-60lbs Reflective
American Fyre Designs Premium Fire Glass, Reflective provides a high end fire media with a reflective finish. The jagged and irregularly crushed 1/4" glass crystals are manufactured from a high quality tempered glass and polished to provide a mirrored finish while the tumbled finish ensures a safe finish on all of the edges. The beautiful hues offer an enhancing contrast to any fire feature for a unique "fire and water" look. Elevate the overall appeal of your fire feature when you choose to use these beautiful bags of Crushed Reflective Fire Glass from American Fyre Designs.
(10) pounds of fire glass amounts to a volume that is slightly less than 1 gallon. Picture a gallon of milk, and imagine that (10) pounds of fire glass will not quite fill that gallon jug. So how much do you need? In product details it will tell yyou how much you need. If not, message us and we'll let you know or you can find a fire pit calculator and enter in the dimensions you wish to fill. Usually, we recommend covering your burner until just covered, which can take anywhere from 1.5" to 4". Commonly, people find they end up needing more fire glass than they originally anticipated; for example - a standard 18" burner ring with a 24" diameter opening needs roughly (70) pounds, while a 24" burner ring with a 30" diameter opening needs roughly (110) pounds. When considering fire glass, take into account the cost of 10 lbs. and adjust your budget accordingly. Larger fire pit enclosures are going to require larger amounts of fire glass; but rest assured that all of our AFG fire glass is of the highest quality and will last you a lifetime.
Please note, large media should not be placed on top of glass with a direct flame present, as this will melt the glass.
- Premium Crushed - Radiant toned premium crushed glass
- Reflective - Each crystal is polished for a mirrored finish to provide an additional dimension of appeal
- Tempered Glass - Heat treated tempered glass ensures a durable, long lasting product
- Tumbled Finish - Fire glass gems are tumbled in order to secure safe edges all around
Fyre Glass Catalog
American Fyre Designs Catalog (Fireglass Media Starts Page 30)
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.