Eclipse Smart-Heat Wall/Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater With Dimmer | Bromic
We all wish to enjoy our backyards throughout the winter. Unfortunately, it can get rather chilly out there, making for less-than-ideal conditions.
Our Eclipse Smart-HeatTM heater is an excellent method to heat your outdoor area without using excessive electricity or leaving you feeling too chilly. It's also dimmable, so you won't be blinded by strong light when you go outdoors in the dark!
The Infrared Patio Heater is ideal for any outside space, including patios, porches, decks, and gazebos. It also works inside!
These devices can heat up to 121 square feet in ideal conditions. Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information about heating coverage and setup advice.
This electric heater employs infrared technology, which means it heats items rather than the air, as conventional heaters do. It emits a pleasant glow rather than a harsh light, making it suitable for both evening and daytime use!
Bromic's Eclips Smart-HeatTM Electric heater combines performance, dependability, and attractiveness. Don't put it off any longer; purchase today and take advantage of our free delivery offer.
Heat area is affected by ambient temperature and wind. The best circumstances were at around 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
- The Bromic Eclipse Smart-HeatTM Electric Ceiling Mounted Heater is ideal for indoor or outdoor heating applications in restaurants, cafés, bars and clubs, factories, office spaces, designated smoking areas, public places, hotels, and residences, among others.
- It may also be wall-mounted to match your patio decor with the included wall mounting bracket.
- Stylish, slimline, and modern style that will complement any environment.
- Mounting Options: With minimum clearance and various mounting arms, it is ideal for any area.
- Dimmable light - Adjust the brightness to create the desired atmosphere.
- Ceramic Screen - Distributes heat evenly while limiting light emission.
- The optional dimmer pendant allows for efficient room heating with three heat settings (0/33/66/100%). Each heater requires one dimmer.
- For your convenience, heaters may also be connected into smart control systems.
- Its wind resistance and IP54 water resistance rating make it ideal for covered outdoor use.
- Premium construction assures long-term use.
- SGS, FCC, and IC Approved for the US and Canada
- Recommended Mounting Height: 8 ft (96")
- Heating Area: 121 sq. ft.
- 9,895 BTUs
- 2900 Watts
- 11.4-12.1 Amps
- 220-240 Volts
- Dimensions: 27.6" W x 27.6"W x 4.4"D
- Weight: 30 lbs
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Whats in the box?
- Eclipse Head Assembly
- 24” Twin Straight Ceiling Mount Pole
- Mounting Hardware
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.