Platinum Smart-Heat Wall/Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater | Bromic
Got the white ones for a newly renovated porch, and they radiate heat perfectly! Great customer service too.
This is perfect for my patio! They are the sleek black ones that blend right in, just gorgeous!
Its an amazing heater, we got 2 white ones for our porch. Looks and feels so nice! It's just that the shipping company was a little slow and I missed the delivery for a party.
The Bromic Platinum Smart-HeatTM Electric Heater is highly efficient, combining powerful performance into a compact design suitable for high-end, style-conscious environments. Specifically designed for low-clearance, semi-enclosed, and aesthetically-focused settings, this heater lowers light emission to integrate smoothly into rooflines using recess kits or tastefully attach to a variety of other surfaces.
The Platinum Smart-HeatTM Electric Heater is ideal for both domestic and commercial use. The marine-grade variant is the ideal choice for saltwater situations or locations near the shore.
In ideal settings, these devices can heat up to 65 or 108 square feet, depending on the model. Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information about heating coverage and setup advice.
The aesthetically subtle Platinum Smart-HeatTM Electric heater, available in both black and white, combines excellent elegance with amazing warmth without compromise, producing 25% more heat with a far smaller footprint than the leading rivals. Get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch for more convenience.
NOTE: Heat area is affected by ambient temperature and wind. The best circumstances were at around 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
- Electric Patio Heater Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Covered Area Installation
Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen: The Platinum's distinctive screen reduces light output while spreading comfort equally throughout any region.
- Slim-line Design: With Bromic's wall, ceiling, and flush-mounting choices, you can position these small heaters almost anyplace.
- Subtle Aesthetics: Create comfort without disturbing the surroundings with stylishly modest outdoor heaters that fit in.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment allows you to precisely change heat coverage as needed.
- Ultra-Durable Design: The stainless steel design ensures consistent heating for years to come.
- Tight Space Expert: With minimal vertical clearance requirements and a variety of mounting choices, Tight Space Specialist provides adaptable heating solutions for any semi-enclosed or outdoor location.
- Splash Resistant: IPX4 rating confirming protection from solid objects larger than 1 mm and light water splashes.
- Ease of Use: With single switch activation and smart control compatibility, you can set and forget.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Genuine wireless control accessories enable seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment.
- Optional Bromic Wireless Controller has a sleep timer and other control options.
- Commercial (304) or Marine (316) Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in Black or White finish
- Heating Area:
- 2300W Model: 65 sq. ft.
- 3400W Model: 108 sq. ft.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 33.0 x 7.0 x 2.0”- 2300W Heat Output (7,848 BTUs)
- 50.2 x 7.0 x 2.0” - 3400W Heat Output (11,601 BTUs)
- Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
Whats in the box?
- Mounting Bracket
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.