Tungsten Smart-Heat Portable Gas Heater | Bromic
Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Gas Portable heater is a powerful yet portable outdoor infrared heater that allows you to create warm and pleasant places in any outside, semi-outdoor, or patio situation.
In ideal conditions, this patio heater can heat up to 215 square feet. Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind and temperature. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information about heating coverage and setup advice.
Bromic's Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Gas Portable Heater is acknowledged as a real market invention, serving as both a work of modern art and a significant leap ahead in portable outdoor heating. This is demonstrated by its inclusion in the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
Bromic patio heaters are not only decorative. In gracefully extending the comfort of outdoor settings while weathering a range of circumstances that can weather components, particularly while stored, performance and design are equally at their heart.
Purchase it immediately for your home or business!
NOTE: Please keep in mind that this equipment must be kept dry. Install it behind a protective cover.
- Portable Heater for the Outdoors
- Durable stainless steel construction
- The elegant black finish looks wonderful in any context.
- Infrared Heat: A type of efficient heating that warms solid objects rather than the air.
- Heat coverage of up to 215 square feet: provides a broad heat field up to 13 feet wide and 16.5 feet deep. Heat area is affected by ambient temperature and wind. The best circumstances were at around 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
- Comfortable heat is ensured by the unique and proprietary adjustable heat control.
- High-intensity ceramic burner provides excellent heat with little heat loss.
- Wind Resistance: Designed to give steady and consistent heat in any situation, even at wind speeds of up to 8mph.
- Heat is directed where it is required thanks to an innovative adjustable tilting head.
- The Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Portable has a modular design that allows it to be quickly erected, dismantled, and stowed.
- The anti-tilt construction has built-in wheels for convenient transportation.
- Soft Touch Ignite: Repetitive spark ignition powered by a battery.
1.5V battery-activated repeated spark ignition
- Anti-tilt safety device and flame failure
- Heat output may be adjusted from 21,300 BTU to 38,500 BTU for your outdoor comfort.
- Gas Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas; no conversion required; simply select a handy fuel source.
- It is powered by a standard 20-pound LP-gas cylinder (not provided) or a natural gas connection.
- The storage opening is 29" H x 13" W and comfortably accommodates a 30-pound LP tank. If you gently tilt the 40-pound tank, it will fit inside for extra hours of outdoor pleasure.
- Burn Time: 7-8 Hours on Average (20-lb tank)
- Minimum and maximum gas supply pressures are 11"wc and 14"wc, respectively.
- Installation clearances must be 36"(3') from the sides, front, and top, and 12"(1') from the rear.
- Dimensions: 85"(7.1')H x 19"(1.6')W x 27"(2.3')D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs
- ETL Approved, approval number: 4009079
- Warranty: 1 year residential and 90 days commercial.
Whats in the box?
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.