Tungsten Smart-Heat Wall/Ceiling Mounted Electric Heater | Bromic
Bromic Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Electric Heaters are high-performance outdoor heaters with a modern industrial style and a sturdy chassis construction. They provide outstanding comfort and come with a lifetime element guarantee.
The Bromic Tungsten Smart-HeatTM Electric Heater, with its expanded body and heat reflector, emits a broad wall of warmth that covers a large area. Bromic's Tungsten electric heaters generate minimum light and provide a scalable solution whenever a customised heating system is required, with four variants available with heat outputs of up to 6kW. Get the optional Wireless On/Off Switch for more convenience.
Depending on the model, these devices can heat an area of up to 65, 100, 130, or 160 square feet under ideal conditions. Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information about heating coverage and setup advice.
The heat area is affected by the ambient temperature and wind. The best circumstances were at around 60°F and in a low wind covered environment.
- Electric Patio Heater Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Covered Area Installation
- High-Performance Mesh Screen: The Tungsten's innovative front cover, which manipulates infrared radiation for maximum outdoor heating performance, achieves a superior distribution of heat.
- Tungsten Electric series features a high-output, robust element with a thick steel coil enclosed in translucent fused quartz, emitting a gentle red light.
- Potentially lost infrared radiation is directed back towards the target with a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector, which enhances performance and efficiency.
- High-Temperature Coating: For style and performance in every climate, choose from beautiful, corrosion-resistant black or white finishes.
- Simple Installation: Installing comfort in a matter of minutes by simply installing with the provided bracket and connecting to electricity.
- Scalable Solution: Customizing outdoor heating has never been easier, with options ranging from 2000W (2kW) to 3000W (3kW), 4000W (4kW), and 6000W (6kW) with the flexibility to change the output of individual components.
- Ultra-Durable Design: The stainless steel design ensures consistent heating for years to come.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment allows you to precisely change heat coverage as needed.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Genuine wireless control accessories enable seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment.
- Optional Bromic Wireless Controller has a sleep timer and other control options.
- Durable Stainless Steel
- Available in Black or White finish.
- ETL Approved
- Recommended Mounting Height:
- Wall Mounted: 6 ft
- Ceiling Mounted: 8 ft
- Extend the warranty of the Heater Element to 7 years by using a Bromic Wireless Controller (Sold Separately)
Whats in the box?
- Mounting Bracket
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.