Fieldstone Mantel Electric Fireplace with Logs | Dimplex
Capture the feel of a private retreat! This simply stunning Fieldstone Mantel Electric Fireplace with Logs and Mantel recreates the rustic charm of a woodland retreat with the life-like look of natural stone and hand-hewn pine.
- Wood slab top - features a hand carved look and overextends the mantel for a commanding centerpiece
- Mantel - Sturdy, wood corbels contrast the natural stone-look finish
- Faux stone - feels like the real thing and complements the rustic design cues for a cottage motif
- Hearth - Simple, single step hearth base accompanies the overall design
- Realogs - Molded from meticulously selected and charred hardwood and positioned to maximize the illusion of depth and the appearance of burning firewood.
- Customizable Flame - The multi-flame technology allows you to adjust the speed of the flame to create the perfect atmosphere to suit your mood or room.
- Multi-Fire XHD - Flame Effect High-contrast flames feature improved brightness and character for a dazzling, lifelike effect.
- Capacitive Touch Controls Settings - and temperature display are hidden when not in use.
- Powerful fan - forced heater features a safe, ceramic element that provides on-demand heat for up to 1,000 square feet.
- Built-in Timer - Set for up to 8 hours.
- Multi-function Remote - Control the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair.
- Cool-touch Glass - Don't worry about anyone getting harmed! Our cool touch technology avoids burns.
SpecificationsFuel Type/ Power Source: Electric
Product Depth/Length (in): 13.06
Product Width (in): 54.63
Product Height (in): 42.63
Viewing Area Dimensions - Height (in): 17.11
Viewing Area Dimensions - Width (in): 25.44
Warranty: 1 Yr Limited
Click Here: Operation and Installation
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.