IgniteXL® Bold Built-in Linear Electric Fireplace | Dimplex
I had my reservations but decided to go with this one and boy is it worth it. Its very realistic and electric, perfect for a family house. Pets, kids, or clumsy? I was relieved to not worry and its definitely wortht the price.
Enhancing the ambiance in your place and finding the right fire feature might be quite daunting. Installation and compatibility issues arise. What if I told you there's a fireplace with flexible installation and a modular design?
The Dimplex Ignite XL Bold is a unique fireplace with customizable installation and multiple units can be connected to create a grand masterpiece. The optional Linking Kit is required to easily do this.
Featuring an elegant 3-sided design, this electric fireplace can be installed in different ways without sacrificing its aesthetic appeal. Install as is or cover the left side, right side, or both depending on where the fireplace will be installed.
Enjoy its function all year round by deactivating its heat during warmer days, and adjust the media bed and top light to your liking with its advanced controls. 5 different sizes are available, select one that will fit your setup.
For a seamless look, these fireplaces can be hardwired into a 120-volt circuit or simply plug into a 120-volt line with the optional plug kit.
Hardwiring to two 120 V circuits (240V) nearly doubles the heat output from 5,000 to 8,530 BTUs of heat. That's enough heat to keep large rooms warm and toasty especially when combined with other units.
Make a bold statement with the Dimplex Ignite XL Bold Electric Fireplace. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
- Mirrored Glass Bracket
- Small Acrylic Crystals
- Large Acrylic Crystals
- Extra-Large Acrylic Crystals
- Remote Control
- Suction Cup
- User's Manual
- 3-Sided Built-in Electric Fireplace with Modular Design - Combine with other units for a seamless and sleek-looking fire feature
- Available in 50", 60", 74", 88", or 100" long sizes, suited for homes or wide commercial spaces
- Customizable installation options - Install as a Left, Right, Bay, or Single-Sided fireplace
- 3 Flame Colors Featuring Multi-Fire® XD Flame Effect - Lifelike vivid flames with multi-layered color effect to create a depth
- Adjustable media bed and top light to personalize the interior look
- Multi-media bed includes small and large acrylic crystals with realistic driftwood
- Wi-Fi controls let you adjust the settings with the Flame Connect app
- Air Circulation Mode moves air in the room to keep it fresh
- Ambient Light Sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to suit the time of day
- Set and Forget with its timer for up to 8 hours
- Remote Control included for your convenience
- Year-round enjoyment with its All-Season Flames by turning off the heat
- Cool Touch Glass Makes It Safe for Kids and Pets
- Directly wired to a 120-volt or 240-volt circuit
- Optional Plug Kit allows it to be plugged into a 120 V circuit
- Warms up to 1000 sq ft
- 120 V, 1500 W, 12.5 A
- 240 V, 2500 W, 10.4 A
- 120 V: 5,000
- 240 V: 8,530
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 50" Model: 16 1/4" H 48 7/8" W x 5 1/2" D
- 60" Model: 16 1/4" H x 61 1/2" W x 12 1/8" D
- 74" Model: 16 1/4" H x 74" W x 12 1/8" D
- 88" Model: 16 1/4" H x 86 1/2" W x 12 1/8" D
- 100" Model: 16 1/4" H x 99 1/4" W x 12 1/8" D
- 50" Model: 23 7/8" H x 50 1/2" W x 12 1/8" D
- 60" Model: 23 7/8" H x 63 1/8" W x 12 1/8" D
- 74" Model: 23 7/8" H x 75 5/8" W x 12 1/8" D
- 88" Model: 23 7/8" H x 88 1/4" W x 12 1/8" D
- 100" Model: 23 7/8" H x 100 3/4" W x 12 1/8" D
- 50" Model: 100 lbs
- 60" Model: 115 lbs
- 74" Model: 125 lbs
- 88" Model: 135 lbs
- 100" Model: 150 lbs
- 5-Year In-Home Service and Parts Warranty
Product Height: 23.88"
Product Width: 50"-100"
Product Weight: Varies
Remote Control: Yes
Built-in Thermostat: Yes
Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
Power Source: Electric
Warranty: 5 Yr
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.