DIRP 36" 1500W 120V Plug-in Electric Infrared Heater | Dimplex
With its 1500 watts of power, the Dimplex Plug-in Outdoor/Indoor Infrared Wallmounted Electric Heater will swiftly heat up any room. Furthermore, the Schott Nextrema ceramic tinted glass on this heater offers it a trendy appearance that will compliment any décor. The element is pre-installed in the heater, which simplifies installation and decreases the chance of damaged, broken, or misplaced elements upon delivery.
The heater is powered by a regular 120V outlet and can last up to 5000 hours. Schott Nextrema® glass combines high temperature, thermal shock, and chemical resistance, as well as outstanding infrared transmission, a non-porous surface, an appealing design, and Weather-proof Construction. The IP65 rating is met. Simply connect it into a conventional 120V outlet with a 7-foot grounded chord, and the Ruby halogen lamp rapidly gives full power.
It can heat up to 79 5/8 sq ft outside and 112 sq ft indoors. The mounting height is 72" minimum and 118" maximum from the floor (recommended). Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind, temperature, and mounting height. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information about heating coverage and setup advice.
The heater includes a programmed timer that will automatically put the heater into standby mode after a specified length of time in one-hour intervals (1-13 hours). There are buttons on the remote for 1, 2, 4, and 6 hours. A built-in safety feature causes the heater to go into standby mode after eight hours of continuous operation unless the timer is activated. The heater and the remote control should be no more than 10 feet apart, and the remote control should be pointing straight towards the heater. Please see the product handbook in the downloads section for further information on timer configuration.
The use of anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel protects against corrosion, improves aesthetics, and makes this product ideal for all climates. This infrared heater will keep your family and friends warm throughout winter!
Don't wait any longer to take advantage of our free delivery offer!
- Dimplex Plug-in Outdoor/Indoor Infrared Electric Heater 120V 1500W is intended for indoor/outdoor usage only and is not ceiling mountable.
- Standard Mounting Bracket is supplied for wall mounting.
- The use of anodized aluminum and 304 stainless steel protects against corrosion, improves aesthetics, and makes this product ideal for all climates.
- The IP65 grade can resist prolonged low water pressure.
- Simply put it into a conventional 120V outlet with a 7-foot grounded chord, and the Ruby halogen lamp will supply full power in less than 6 seconds.
- The programmable timer will put the heater into standby mode after a specified length of time in one-hour increments (1-13 hours).
- There are buttons on the remote for 1, 2, 4, and 6 hours.
- The heater and the remote control should be no more than 10 feet apart, and the remote control should be pointing straight towards the heater.
- For ultimate comfort, there are three temperature settings: 600W (low), 1050W (medium), and 1500W (high).
- The on-screen display provides quick access to temperature and timing settings.
- A built-in safety mechanism causes the heater to go into standby mode after eight hours of continuous operation unless the timer is triggered.
- Effectively heats up to 112 square feet of internal space or 79 5/8 square feet of outdoor space.
- Mounting height is 72" minimum from the floor and 118" maximum from the floor (recommended)
- Please keep in mind that the heating capacity for outdoor applications may vary depending on the space and location.
- Running lifetime of up to 5,000 hours
- 1500 Watts
- 120 V
- 12.5 Amps
- BTU 5118
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" H x 35.5" L x 10.78" W
- UL listed
- Weight: 9.92 lbs
- 1-Year Warranty
Whats in the box?
- Plug-in Heater Heater
- Remote Control
- Mounting Bracket
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.