DRL4000 See-Through Direct-Vent Fireplace | Superior
The Superior DRL4000 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace has a streamlined modern appearance that looks great in modern and transitional settings. A large ceramic glass opening offers a spectacular view of the softly dancing flames ascending through the gorgeous mirrored black glass floor media. For the utmost in luxury and control, add the optional heat circulating fan and multi-function remote.
This clean-faced designed fireplace is available in 60", 72", or 84" linear configurations and includes incorporated tile stops for simple finishing. The Superior DRL4000 Direct Vent Linear Gas Fireplace can even be converted into a see-through device for watching from both sides. This magnificent fireplace will undoubtedly finish the appearance you've always desired.
- 60”, 72" or 84" linear configured model
- Ceramic glass
- Optional blower and hand held multi-function remote control
- Optional Heatflo Kit
- Optional See Through Kit
Note: Venting for these units require specific guidelines that must be met. Please consult one of our certified specialists to configure your venting options.
- Available in 48″, 60”, 72″ and 84″ linear configured models
- See through conversion kit available to allow viewing from two living spaces
- HeatFlo™ kit option allows heat to be directed above heat sensitive wall hangings
- Electronic ignition with battery backup provides continued operation in the event of a power outage
- Clean-face design with integrated tile stops for easy finishing
- Ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer and a protective screen*
- Black painted interior standard with a reflective glass liner available
- Reflective black crushed glass media included with several optional colors available to customize the look
- Optional blower and hand held multi-function remote control available**
- 20-year limited warranty
Note: **Blower use is not compatible with a see-through application
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Linear | Linear See-Through
- Fuel Type: Propane | Natural Gas
- Certification: CSA 2.33 | ANSI Z21.88
- Ignition: Electronic
- Material: Steel
- Overall Width: 76 5/8" | 88 5/8" | 100 5/8"
- Overall Depth: 20 1/8"
- Overall Height: 48 1/4"
- Maximum Heat Output: 40,000 BTUs | 43,000 BTUs | 47,000 BTUs
- Firebox Width: 74" | 86" | 98"
- Firebox Depth: 18 5/8"
- Firebox Height: 37 1/2"
- Viewing Width: 56 5/8" | 68 5/8" | 80 5/8"
- Viewing Height: 15 5/8"
- Venting Diameter: 6" x 9"
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 470 lbs. | 560 lbs. | 640 lbs.
Installation Manual | Size Sheet | Brochure
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.