Spectrum Slimline Smart Electric Fireplace | Modern Flames
Do you feel sometimes that your indoor space is suffocating? What you need is a fireplace to set a cozy ambiance in your living space. There is a common notion that fireplaces are unsafe and difficult to put up. But, the Modern Flames Spectrum Slimline Electric Fireplace solves that problem. The improved version of the Spectrum features Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology, 12 flame colors, and 12 ember bed colors. Available in four sizes: 50" to 100" wide, this visually stunning fireplace is perfect for adding style, warmth, and ambiance to any room.
Spectrum Slimline Smart Electric Fireplace is less than 5" deep and designed for wall mount or recessed installation. Wall mounting this fireplace is quite easy using the mounting brackets that come with it. Two people can do the job. Clean face or 2" x 4" installation may require a bit more work as hardwiring this fireplace requires a qualified electrician.
Modern Flames' Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology is an enhanced version of their realistic award-winning flame technology. This new technology allows independent control of the flame and ember bed colors resulting in more color combinations and more vibrant flames. A large viewing area with a sleek 5/8" trim and colorful display, further enhanced with logs and glass media, both come with the fireplace, making this fireplace an eye-catching wall accent.
Spectrum Slimline is more than just a decorative piece as it can easily heat up a small room or provide supplementary heat to a large room. At its highest setting, it is capable of producing 5,000 BTUs of heat, which is gaood enough to heat a room up to 450 square feet. Or, set it to a particular temperature from 68 to 88 °F using the touch control panel or included remote.
Look forward to coming home to a cozy ambiance and pleasing atmosphere in your room. Buy the Modern Flames Spectrum Slimline Electric Fireplace today and enjoy free shipping from us!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Clear Crystal Media, Driftwood Log Set, Remote Control, and User's Manual
- Indoor electric fireplace - NOT for outdoor use
- Plug In! - Hardwire ready, can be also plugged into a standard 120V outlet
- Installation Options - Built-in Clean Face, Partial 2x4 Recess, or Wall Mount allowing more design possibilities for your interiors
- Ventless - Requires no venting which makes installation easier
- Color Customization - Has 12 Flame Color Options to set the mood
- Ember Customization - Has 12 Ember Bed Color Options for even better aesthetics
- Mix and Match Colors - Hybrid-FX™ Flame Technology Independently Controlled Flame & Ember Bed to allow you to experiment with numerous colors
- RGB - High-Intensity RGB Flame and Ember Bed for attractive and more vivid flames
- Flame Speeds - 3 Flame Speed Settings to adjust the look of the flame
- Brightness Settings - 5 Brightness Settings to enhance the visibility of the display
- Flame and Heater Operation - Flame operates with or without the heater, so you can enjoy its beautiful view all year
- Ultra Quite - Whisper Quiet Fan reduces noise, approximately 40 Decibels
- Variable Heat with Thermostat - Automatically adjusts the heat output according to the room temperature
- Heat Settings - With 2 Heat Settings, 1465 W on High and 750 W on Low setting, to provide better comfort
- Sleep timer - Sleep Timer via App shuts off the fireplace at a preset time (in 30 mins to 8 hours) to save energy
- Control Panel - Built with a Lighted Touch Control Panel for more accessibility
- Includes - Push Button Remote to control all the features
- Included Media - Clear Crystal Media and Driftwood Log Set to make the display even more attractive
- Heating Capabilities - Heats 450 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- 15 Amps
Whats in the Box?
- Electric Fireplace
- Clear Crystal Media
- Driftwood Logs
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
- 50" Model: 17" H x 49 3/4" W x 4 5/8" D
- 60" Model: 17" H x 59 3/4" W x 4 5/8" D
- 74" Model: 17" H x 73 3/4" W x 4 5/8" D
- 100" Model: 17" H x 99 3/4" W x 4 5/8" D
- Viewing Area:
- 50" Model: 12" H x 46" W
- 60" Model: 12" H x 56" W
- 74" Model: 12" H x 70" W
- 100" Model: 12" H x 96" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 50" Model: 16" H x 48 7/16" W x 3 7/8" D
- 60" Model: 16" H x 58 7/16" W x 3 7/8" D
- 74" Model: 16" H x 72 7/16" W x 3 7/8" D
- 100" Model: 16" H x 98 7/16" W x 3 7/8" D
- UL Listed
- 2-Year Warranty
Installation Manual | Brochure | Remote Guide | Log Set Sizes
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.