Outdoor Portable Infrared Propane Heater | Dimplex
It's finally the weekend, and you'd like to spend it outside, but it's a little too cold. You might return inside and turn up the heat, or you could brave the elements with a Dimplex Portable Outdoor Infrared Propane Heater. A Natural Gas variant that may be wall or ceiling mounted is also available.
The Dimplex Portable Outside Infrared Propane Warmer (DGR32PLP) is a high-quality heater for your outdoor area. A commercial grade 4-tile ceramic burner generates 31,500 BTUs of heat and can warm outdoor business and residential areas up to 172.2 square feet. ft., with a burn duration of 13 minutes on average 7 hours on a 20 pound tank. Please keep in mind that the coverage area will change based on factors such as wind and temperature. Plus, if you need the extra heat somewhere else, simply take advantage of the wheels and move the heater to where it is needed.
The elegant freestanding heater works with and conceals a normal 20 lb. tank of propane (not included). The heater head is made of 430 stainless steel and is covered with high-temperature paint. With wind protection of up to 9 miles per hour, this heater operates even in windy circumstances.
A safety tilt switch assures safe operation by stopping the flow of gasoline if it is triggered. A protective screen and reflector keep flames at bay while keeping the surrounding surfaces cool. An electronic finger pull allows for simple ignition and shutdown.
The DGR Outdoor Propane Heater has it all: it's powerful, portable, and stylish. The best value in town! Purchase Right Now!
- The Dimplex Portable Outdoor Infrared Propane Heater (DGR32PLP) is a strong, elegant, and portable outdoor heater.
- The heater head is made of 430 stainless steel and is painted with a high-temperature paint.
- 4 Ceramic burners provide powerful heating, making it ideal for commercial or domestic usage.
- For improved corrosion resistance and performance, the stand is made of E-
- Coated Mild Steel with a Powder Coated Finish.
- Because of its portable construction, this heater may be added or withdrawn as needed.
- The sleek, attractive heater can hold a typical 20 pound. tank of propane (not included)
- Heats up to 172.2 square meters of outdoor business and residential space. ft. with a single heater.
- If the safety tilt switch is tripped, the flow of gasoline is automatically stopped.
- The protective screen and reflector keep flames at bay while keeping the surrounding surfaces cool.
- Electronic finger pull allows for safe and simple ignition and switch off (AA Battery)
- With wind protection of up to 9 miles per hour, this heater operates even in windy circumstances.
- The DGR model takes some construction but is safe and simple to assemble.
- ETL Listed
- BTU 31500
- Average Burn Time: 13. 7 hrs.
- Dimensions: 87 1/2" H 24 1/2" W x 27" D
- Weight: 70.5 lbs
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Whats in the box?
- Portable Outdoor Infrared Propane Heater
- User's Manual
All of our products come with at least a 1yr warranty. Please check our warranty page for a more in depth breakdown. Read More
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. Read More
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 3-5 Business Days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Read More
If you are not satisfied with your product, we offer a refund for non custom or Made-to-order products (see exceptions below). There is a 20% restocking fee and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Read More
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Please make sure this is NOT a Custom-Made or Made-to-Order product. Product must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging. Items must be sent within 7 days from delivery. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card used when placing the order. Read More
Warranty Page | Shipping Policy | Refunds & Returns Policy | Price Match Policy | Backorder Policy
Do I need to be home for delivery?
If you purchased a fireplace from us, the freight company we hired to deliver your purchase will contact you for a good time and date for delivery. Typically, if your purchase is being shipped via FedEx ground you do not need to be home. We always ask that you make sure your purchase has arrived undamaged prior to the delivery service leaving your home.
What happens if my product is delivered damaged?
If you receive a damaged package during, we can help. Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If you item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. We will also work with you on getting a replacement, if necessary. Please read more under shipping damage on the returns policy page.
Do you install fireplaces?
We do not install fireplaces. We do recommend you find a local NFI certified fireplace installer which you can search for on NFI’s website here: Public – National Fireplace Institute (NFI) (nficertified.org)
How do I know what is included with my fireplace?
Please read the description carefully. All of the available options are listed on the product page. All available accessories are listed under the appropriate area as well.